We’re looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual that is seeking a position with the global leader in commercial real estate services. This position will be responsible for Business Intelligence development. Candidates must have strong communication skills, and the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
* Responsible for the planning, designing, development, and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications.
* Working with business groups to design and analyze complete programs, processes, and reports.
* Gathering system requirements from business groups to develop user specifications and test requirements.
* Providing project status updates to Business Systems Analysts and management.
* Estimating resource requirements for existing systems for enhancements and modifications.
* Completes change requests for new reports and enhancements in a timely manner with high quality.
* Testing application systems while coordinating efforts with users.
* Troubleshooting issues with existing or developed systems.
* Managing end user support and training and may provide user support after work hours.
* Researching and staying abreast of current technology trends.
* Manages the planning, organization and controls for separate activities in a department.
* May supervise subordinates. Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project. Coordinates the work to be completed but is not responsible for formal supervision of employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) for Master’s degree in a related field of work or equivalent work experience. (Equivalent work experience = 2 years experience for every year of higher level education) and a minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience and/or training.
* Experience implementing and supporting SQL Services Reporting Services.
* Experience implementing and supporting SQL Services Integration Services
* Experience implementing and supporting SQL Services Analysis Services
* 4+ years of TSQL experience
* Worked with SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2.
* General understanding of C# and .NET technologies.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format. Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management
CBRE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.