SW CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ENGINEER (SWCM)
The Software Configuration Management (SwCM) engineer will have overall responsibility for the change management and configuration control processes embedded in our software development lifecycle. It includes managing all submitted Change Requests (CRs), facilitating the weekly Technical Review Board (TRB), maintaining the SW Development Library and deconflicting any parallel development, as well as acting as the SW Build Manager to ensure controlled builds are being completed for testing and acting as Release Manager to ensure that all successfully tested SW is captured in the SW Development Library, baselined and released to the customer with all accompanying documentation.
- At least 5 years experience in SwCM and a thorough understanding of SW change management and configuration control processes.
- Experience facilitating a Change Control Board (CCB) or Technical Review Board (TRB).
- SW Build Manager and Release Manager experience using some type of controlled software development tool (such as MS Visual Studio).
- Experience using a change and configuration management tool (such as ClearCase or StarTeam).
- Experience implementing CMMI level 2+ processes.
- Experience using MS Visual Studio.
- Experience using Borland StarTeam.
- Experience with military or government funded development programs.